You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Friday, November 1st 2013, 8:14pm

Author: p.dog

Cajonbau-Wochenende in Goslar am 09. und 10. November 2013

Vielen Dank! Hast Du was bei YouTube? Mich wundert die Kombination aus Acryl-Bemalung und Leinöl-Finish. Gibt es Detailfotos von den Lasur-Ergebnissen? p.dogs

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 2:00am

Kommentar/Fragen zum Forenzweck

Hallo rhytHART, es freut mich, dass jemand Interesse an konzeptionellen Fragen zu diesem Forum hat. Das mit den "Real-Life-Impulsen" war mir beispielsweise im Hinblick auf die Planung des Cajon-Festivals gekommen. Ich glaube nämlich, dass so ein Fest umso intensiver wird, desto mehr den Feiernden bewusst ist, was und unter welchen Bedingungen gefeiert wird (und eventuell sogar in die Planung mit einsteigen). Und ganz allgemein fällt mir auf, wie zunehmend oft ich mich auf Konzerten langweile. Vi...

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 6:29pm

New Orientation Regarding the Language of this Forum

I must admit that some of my advisers, who had doubts about a percussion forum being successful beside facebook, were possibly right. But for me a forum is the much better form to share instrumental knowledge and discuss aspects of music. Before I decided to do the work of setting up an own forum, I asked friends and collegues, if they would help in different functions and find out together about the forum´s possibilities. At least their positive feedback encouraged me to start. Meanwhile I have...

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 12:47pm

Weekly Darbuka Classes Tuesdays and Saturdays in New York City

Hi Rami, welcome to percussionforum.net. Unfortunately I did not find out about how to integrate external pics. You could upload it to the forum´s gallery and use the code. Then there will be a preview in smaller size. Oliver P. S. You are the left one in this clip, I guess? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCk2gVvHt7E

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 1:02am

Hi guys :-)

After this post I will go to bed . There were also articles about Fit4Drums in the last two OffBeats (Percussion Creativ). The drums are not very loud - the surface is similar to canvas for trucks and trailers. So, you can make workouts with a big mass of participants without getting a hearing damage. Oliver

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 12:56am

Hola, this is Markus "Marcito" Ostfeld

Oh yes the bamboo kit! I am excited if I will feel as much enthusiastic about this 18" bassdrum as at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt. But okay, it will primarily be about the Impressions. Special prices when buying at this opportunity? Oliver

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 12:23am

Did you already experienced Fit4Drums? It is a fitness-program with a special kind of drums concepted by Bassam Abdul Salam who lives very close to Kiel. We never met - just phoned some times. Oliver

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 12:15am

Okay, Sven (head of the drums department at InSound) told me already about your visit. For me it is a pity that the clinic is before the workshop. But maybe I´ll have a look what you tell the people - as a kind of quality inspection . I could come to the clinic with my camera (if you like). Oliver

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 12:05am

Markus Ostfeld asked me to join this percussion forum

Hi Hands On Drums, welcome at percussionforum.net! Let´s talk about Udus . I am really curious if we can get good discussions in a threesome - Descarga included. I have the dvd "The Art Of The Udu Drum" by Frank Giorgini and some of his thoughts were already topics of disputes. Oliver

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 11:45pm

Olala la Sonera ! Welcome at percussionforum.net. I hope you´ll find some time to tell us more detailled about all those activities. Beside topics about music I am very much interested in your work with children too (for instance). Maybe you know that I run a rhythmic training-group of adolescents with social disadvantages since almost two years (?). By the way: what is a zumba class? Oliver

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 11:28pm

Hola Marcito, nice that you joined this community. It is still tiny but big things are waiting . I hope to see you in Kiel soon! Oliver

Thursday, April 19th 2012, 8:06am

Hi, I'm Ross from Ross Goes Drumming on YouTube: www.youtube.com/rossco9992

Hi Ross, nice to have you here in percussionforum.net. We know each other already from YouTube where you have a really competent channel. For me it would be very interesting to hear about cajon activities and developments downunder. I had already a short contact with the owner of Rockbox. What other interesting brands do you have in Australia? Please feel free to use the functions and tell me, if things does not work as expected, okay? There are so many settings to make and I often don´t know wh...

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 8:13pm

Online Dictionaries

There is a quite good dictionary which translates whole phrases from many languages into English. For German members I would also like to recommend the dictionary by the LEO GmbH: Deutsch <> English. You´ll always find several translations and phrases as well. p.dog

Monday, March 26th 2012, 12:18am

2.-3. November 2012 - Cajon Festival in Schwalmtal

November 2nd – 3rd 2012. Cajon Festival in Germany at the Europaschule Schwalmtal (near Mönchengladbach/Germany). Invited to participate in the festival´s official programm are ... manufacturers of any kind of cajonesmusicians (not only percussion players)teachers, who use cajones in their schoolsany cajon-based projectsThe organisator is Detlef Lichtrauter. More detailed informations will come as soon as possible. Questions and suggestions regarding the programm are very welcome here in this th...